By using your Wi-Fi, you can make the most of your new NBN service while maintaining connection for productivity and play.
Here are a few tips you can consider to help you make the switch.
- Make sure you’ve got an up-to-date and good quality router.
- Extend the range of your router by using an optional wi-fi bridge. These continue to distribute connectivity.
- Make the switch to a VoIP service for your phone calls – calls can be much cheaper, with no line rental
- If you’re serious about your home entertainment, look into the large range of bluetooth speakers and Wi-Fi enabled entertainment devices.
- Get a Wi-Fi enabled printer for your home office to eliminate one more cord.
If you have other ideas for a wireless connected home, feel free to share them below. Activ8me’s NBN Fixed Wireless is a good start for your wireless connection setup at home. Get a strong and reliable connection for all to enjoy today.